Monday, April 4, 2011

Stay tuned.

A few days ago while out with an old friend, we got into a conversation about my blog and I mentioned the fact that I didn't really know where it was going, what it was really trying to be, or why I was even doing it. Do people really care about poop references and pictures/links from other sites? The answer is: I don't know.

As a result I've decided to take a foray into a 'side project" which will more than likely become the main gig for me. I've decided to branch out to another, much more focused blog with an actual theme. You can find it here. It's definitely just getting started, but if you like it, "follow it". Feel free to share with others who might like it as well.

I'll still post bits of "wisdom" here, but I'm thinking I need something a little more original, rather than simple regurgitation of shit I find on the internet. Besides, I somewhat pigeon-holed myself into a finite time period for this blog anyway - seeing as how I'm technically in my (gasp) late 20s.

Awe, hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment