Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Updated: Blog Reel/Layout

I decided to switch the layout so these huge YouTube videos don't block out the sidebar info on the right side of the screen. I'm sure there's a way to shrink the videos so they fit, but I haven't figured it out yet. As a part-time blogger, I really don't care all that much (yet) to look too much into it. If you care enough however, you can now let me know if you had a "reaction" to the blogs with a simple click of one of the boxes below each post. Strangely, they didn't provide a "Dumb/Stupid/Irrelevant" box. Hmm...

You guys might have also noticed that down the side of the screen I've added about 30 of my favorite blogs/websites. I suppose I shouldn't be revealing the places where I find most of the things that I post on here, but I figured there are a lot of other things that I don't re-blog that you might be interested in.

Check some of 'em out. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment