Friday, September 3, 2010

Payday

Today is my payday. And, per custom, I'll probably go out to eat, get some drinks, and in general, spend a little extra on myself, because, let's face it...money doesn't spend itself - although, during some of those nights we don't remember, it sure seems to, right?

For many people, the 1st of the month brings promise of food and diapers for children, rent payments, ahhh, who am I kidding? 90% of that money goes straight to the newest shoes, iPhones, rims, and drugs anyhow. Which gets us back to our friend that brings us the "Crackhead of the Day" showing just how "fun" payday can be downtown on 6th Street (funniest part about that link is that Google didn't dare go down 6th past Market - tell you anything?).


True, he might be diabetic. Buuuuuuut, I'm gonna guess the full nudity says otherwise. More pics via the link below.

Courtesy of Bluoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment