Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while."

So I originally posted this last night before I went to bed - working East Coast market hours usually puts me in the sack around 10:00-10:30 at the latest since I'm up at 5:30 am - and just thought it was a great quote. I got it from this book Im reading, The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin which you can find at amazon.com.



Anyway, the book is about a lady who spends a year trying to do a bunch of little things in her life to make it that much better. Since I just started on this blogging adventure I thought that this fit perfectly with where I am right now. If I truly want this blog to be a success, I'm going to have to work at it everyday - not just every once in a while.

I also realized that people like pictures. Especially people in their twenties who more than likely haven't picked up a book since college - or high school. Therefore, I'm hoping to bring you updates and stories with a little help from the awesome iPhone 3G camera - recently upgraded with a 5x zoom. Suck on that DSLR of my dreams!

Anyway I hope you keep checking back. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment