Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not Smug, Just Better

Without making excuses (I HATE excuses), it's been a decent while since I've posted a blog - what with The Boys winning the World Series on the first day of November and all...

Anyhow, what didn't slip was my passion for skimming through other blogs in SF and the Bay Area to see what they have been up to. One of my favorite blogs is I Live Here SF. Of all the stories of all the transplants in this great city, few people are as able to capture the essence of it all through pictures like Julie Michelle can. She is currently showing many of the actual prints from a number of her encounters at SOMArts over at 934 Brannan St.

One of my favorite photos is below:

The exhibition runs 'til November 30th. Check it out if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment