Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Check this out...

This is a link to my amazing friend Allison's blog. http://allisonhorst.blogspot.com/

Yup, Al. I'm totally putting you on blast. Anyway, she is a ridiculous artist and I thought some of you might be interested in checking out her stuff. All of her sketches and paintings are dope, so feel free to follow her blog, get in contact with her, and buy her stuff. She's getting her PhD right now, too. Oh yeah, she also might be a genius.

Here is some stuff that I absolutely stole from her site without asking:




So... she may have quit early on this one, but dude, that's COLORED PENCIL. I couldn't even color within the lines through high school, let alone get down on something like this. As I said, check it out, follow, like, whatever. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I just started blushing really hard. Thanks. Ass. I meeeess youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete