Thursday, August 5, 2010

McDonald's has hot sauce? For breakfast?

Who knew? Well, apparently, "Gross-Eater-Guy" at the office knew...a little too well.

Sorry for the weird effect on the picture, but if you can't make out the words, it says "Hot Picante". And, why yes, that IS a butter packet right next to it. Foul.

But that isn't the worst part! Now don't get me wrong, I love me some McDonald's in the mo'nin, but this guy took it to a whole new level this morning. In addition to this gem sitting out on the counter, I noticed some other interesting things with minimal investigation. Just a minute earlier, I had seen him walk by with a bag, and knowing the eating habits of "Gross-Eater-Guy" (he arguably hasn't tasted a vegetable in a good 20 years) I took a look in the fridge to see if perhaps this was not all he brought...and, WHATYA KNOW!


A little for "later". Most likely ghost within the hour.

Gross. I mean, the amount of Mac-D's I slammed down this past weekend was disgusting to say the least, but I was in Vegas and not looking to sit down while "Flo" took her sweet ass time. I was looking to have my Sausage McMuffin on the fly, wash it down with a Coors Light a mere 10 feet from the craps table, and get back to the roller-derby taking place in the middle of the street.


But I digress...

Could this get much worse? I mean he does have a Pepsi One in his hand at all times, but hey, maybe we'll give him the benefit of the doubt, right? Maybe it was something for breakfast and lunch. OH. WAIT. Wait a tick...

Yup.

TWO already destroyed items! Now, I start work at 6:30am. "Gross-Eater-Guy" usually strolls in about 7:15am - for a 7:00am start time - and has somehow - on the car ride to work - already housed two items from the McDonald's breakfast menu, has ANOTHER item waiting next to the microwave, and ANOTHER (at least one) item in the fridge!

I'm not even mad, that's amazing. I have to bow down. The fact that this guy is still kickin' has to be a medical modern marvel (I love alliterations) in and of itself. I sure hope he's not rockin' a donor sticker on his driver's license, because, let's be honest, none of those organs are functionally viable as they are right now, let alone when he finally kicks the bucket and heads on up to the big Mac-D's in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment