Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hmmmm

I'm not entirely sure why the video below decided to be HUGE and mess up my whole layout. However, the fact that it's pretty awesome means that it's going to stay. Luckily for you, that means I'm going to post something else here that will hopefully push it down far enough that it doesn't mess with everything else - I know how all of you (19) followers love seeing yourselves on here. Don't lie...

Anyway, I thought this was a pretty sweet video of some 'new' style (to me) dancing battles. Apparently the 'new shits' on the scene are "Flexing" and "Turf Dancing". I let you see for yourself.

FLEXING vs TURF DANCING - GET WET Ent. presents N.Y. vs BAY powered by YAKfilms, San Francisco from Yoram Savion of YAKfilms on Vimeo.

I really like the DDT in the middle of the dance. Just don't try it at home. Lest, your best friend ends up paralyzed. Minute 1:35 is pretty epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment