Thursday, July 1, 2010

Homeless?

Some of you out there may not be able to find a place to live after college. Some of you might get kicked out of your house. Others might just be more inclined to live a wanderlust lifestyle. Either way, I'm sure we could all take a tip from this guy.


Now, I know what you're thinking. "DAMN! That dude's got nicer furniture than I do!" I know that's what I thought. I mean, come on...the guy lives off Treat where Harrison splits after 16th, and he is DOIN' it. He's got his own parking spot, a nice little area rug, and you can't knock that leather lounger. Plus a backyard - with trees, to boot! Personally, I wouldn't have gone with the cowprint paintjob on my ride, but I'm definitely a fan of the living room/patio arrangement. If the market correction leaves me out of job, I know where I'm coming knocking on the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment