Friday, July 16, 2010

Good Morning to Me.

Why do I have a picture of a toilet with blue water?

Because.

This is single-handedly the highlight of my day, and one of the reasons I don't mind starting work at 6:30am. First come, first served. When it's time to do the 'business', there are few greater things you could find in the stall. This is proof that the cleaning crew comes in at night and does their job. The blue waters calming like all those pictures of Tahiti and the Bahamas, calling you in to sit and relax. If there was sand on the floor, I might never have to go to the beach.

No worrying about sitting down and finding the paradoxically warm toilet seat. No "leavins" from the last person. No newspapers strewn about. No dribbles of any "fluids".

No folks, this is MY throne for the next few minutes for me to play on my iPhone and take care of nature's calling. Plus, I'm getting paid the whole time. Yup. I said it.

1 comment:

  1. More importantly, what is behind the little trap door?!

    ReplyDelete