Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday

If this webpage doesn't make your Monday better, I don't know if anything will. I found this over at Club Trillion, the blog I previously mentioned as my own inspiration for wanting to blog. As you explore, if you find yourself coming back to a few of the keys wondering "WTF?", don't worry. It's clearly a website designed for nothing more than time wasting and giggling to yourself. I'm sure you'll all crack a smile as you navigate back and forth between the "V" and the "N". If you have no idea what I'm referring to, go back up to the top of the page and click on the second and third words in this post, Moron.

Anyway, it's now 20 minutes later and you still haven't quite gotten over the awesomeness that is the combination of the "H-Y-I". During that time, I decided I would Google search "Monday Funday" in images, and this is what popped up.


I particularly enjoy this because I have a problem with Disneyland being known as the "Happiest Place on Earth". Next time you happen to find yourself dragged to Disneyland or claim that you are SO excited to go, take a look around and see how many little kids you see crying because their parents won't buy them that $15 cotton candy or some dumb ass trinket they can't live without in the magic shop. Happiest place on earth my ass.

Note: I'm also keenly aware of the little black stick figures. I mean really? I don't know if this guy was trying to further racial equality or push it back a couple hundred years. Whatever he did, Google seems to think this is good enough to be the #2 hit under Monday Funday. You can decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment