Saturday, July 17, 2010

7 Minutes of Awesome

I always get into debates with my friends about video games. Mainly, it's just to piss them off and get them all riled up. For example, I haven't really played any video games since the original Playstation, and even that only had a game or two that I would even mess around with, so all my arguments are completely made up when it comes to Halo or whatever else everyone is playing. My shit was the Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Don't even say SEGA Genesis, because everyone knows that 3-button controller was a piece of crap. That, and Sonic sucked. Oh, shut up. You all thought it, I just said it.

Anyway, I found this video online that shows how to beat the original Super Mario Bros. in 7 minutes without dying. I really hope there wasn't the use of a Game Genie on this, since I have in fact beaten the game without dying, it just took me a little (read: a lot) longer to do. It's even more awesome because somebody was able to lay the whole game over a cement ledge somewhere so you can watch the entire game unfold as if there are no level changes. Check it out:

Super Mario Bros. from Andreas Heikaus on Vimeo.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment