One of the biggest drawbacks to sitting in front of a computer all day - aside from the horrible posture, stiff neck, lack of scenery/fresh air, etc. - is the fact that Amazon.com is only a few clicks away. Ask anyone who has ever purchased anything from their site and they'll tell you there really is no place more seductively enticing for someone who hates the physical activity of shopping, but likes getting new shit. I mean, if you need anything your best bet is to check Amazon.com first to compare the prices. Seriously, you can buy almost anything off of Amazon.com - and more than 90% of the time it's cheaper than anywhere else that isn't having some huge sale. Granted, your going to have to wait for shipping, but if you absolutely don't need something NOW, you can't beat the savings. Here is a list of things I have purchased in just the last month:
- Quicksilver Men's Carver Suede 2 Sandals: $22
- Passion Pit album, "Manners": $10.99
- Men's Solid Skinny 2" Black Necktie: $2.35 (seriously)
- Bianco Brioni Italian Men's Hand Tailored Suit: $139 (marked down from $1,579!)
- And finally today, I got myself into the 21st Century with a Nikon D3000 Digital SLR camera bundle: $699.95 (marked down from $909.99).
*I know you don't care, but this is MY blog, so deal with it.
I mean...were talking a savings of over 350 buck if I bought it all separately. Super stoked. You should be too. Since this means much higher quality pics for all of you readers. Boom.